Hey, Hire by Google users!
Have you found new hiring software? You probably know that Hire by Google is being sunsetted September 2020.
Don’t skip a beat in your hiring efforts. We invite you to talk with us about our top-rated Google Hire alternative.
ApplicantStack from Coastal Human Resource Group, Inc has the Google Hire features you need. Plus the best customer service in the ATS industry.
8 ApplicantStack Features Not Provided by Google Hire
ApplicantStack is an affordable replacement for Hire by Google.
Plus, it contains workflows that were not included (or limited) in Google Hire.
- Candidate scorecards
- Job-specific questionnaires with knockout questions
- Structured interviews
- Premium customization
- Advanced reporting
- Video interviewing integration
- Resume parsing
Support From Hiring Specialists
We serve you with personalized service frequently lacking from mammoth companies.
When Google Hire goes away you won’t lose momentum.
ApplicantStack has been helping companies automate hiring since 2009. We started out strong and have steadily expanded capabilities.
By adding features our users have requested. Like texting!
Our ATS was designed by HR experts like you!
Everything You Love About Google Hire (And a Whole Lot More)
- Collect and track hundreds of applications and resumes
- Interview scheduling integrated with Google Calendar
- Establish a central database of current and former applicants (talent pipeline)
- Communicate with job applicants with texting and email
- Create branded templates for job descriptions, questionnaires, emails
- Post to your favorite job boards with a single signon
- Track applicants through each hiring stage
- Changing an applicant’s stage triggers actions (i.e. emails, background checks, etc)
- Applicants complete pre-screening questionnaires and schedule interviews with a self-service interface
- Team members access cloud-based ApplicantStack from any mobile device—manage recruiting anytime, anywhere
Coastal Human Resource Group, Inc offers WorkforceHUB, the Human Resources Management System (HRMS) that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your supervisors, employees, and business operations.
WorkforceHUB includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, TimeWorks Mobile, and ApplicantStack. We’ve just added applicant tracking, onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance reviews, and employee engagement! WorkforceHUB was created for busy employers like you who need to reduce cost-per-hire, streamline scheduling, automate time tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and shrink labor costs.
How much can you save? Check our Coastal Human Resource Group, Inc ROI Calculator.
We can get you up and running with WorkforceHUB immediately. Contact us today to book a demo.