Today’s post is for business owners in the restaurant and retail industries.
Scheduling isn’t an easy task for organizations with irregular shifts and a degree of unpredictability in day-to-day staffing needs. Is your business being tripped up by the following common employee scheduling pitfalls?
3. Lack of Employee Involvement
Effective scheduling is fundamental for quality customer service, high employee loyalty, and maximum profitability.
Workforce Management Suite with TimeSimplicity
Workforce Management Suite from Coastal Human Resource Group, Inc can transform employee scheduling.
- Create schedules with drag-and-drop simplicity.
- System automation finds eligible staff members to cover open shifts.
- View schedules by group, week, and color codes.
- Fill last minute shift vacancies within seconds.
- Reduce overstaffing and overtime with customized system notifications.
- Employee Self Service allows staff to handle their own shift trades.
Affordable Workforce Management Suite will simplify your employee scheduling. Call Coastal Human Resource Group, Inc at 251-478-7417 to schedule a demo.
Coastal Human Resource Group, Inc offers WorkforceHUB, the Human Resources Management System (HRMS) that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your supervisors, employees, and business operations.
WorkforceHUB includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, TimeWorks Mobile, and ApplicantStack. We’ve just added applicant tracking, onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance reviews, and employee engagement! WorkforceHUB was designed for busy employers like you who need to reduce cost-per-hire, streamline scheduling, automate time tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and shrink labor costs.
How much can you save? Check our Coastal Human Resource Group, Inc ROI Calculator.
We can get you up and running with WorkforceHUB immediately. Contact us today to schedule a demo.